Eatwith is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our host and guest community. All Eatwith events comply with local health and safety guidelines, therefore a health pass with proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test must be presented to attend an event if required by the local Government regulations for indoor and outdoor dining.Learn more about the measures we’ve taken to ensure safety at Eatwith events.
Cooking classes, Italian
2 to 6
11:30 AM (3 hours)
English, Italian & 1 more
We serve Roman-style brushchette and a seasonal salad that are accompanied by whatever inspires us at our local fresh market! Past dishes have included zucchini and chickpea flour fritters, stuffed and baked zucchini flowers, homemade fruit jams with cheeses and salami and more!
Guess what's for the main? Our PASTA, of course!
Please select ONE type from our selection which we will all be making together as a group!
1) all'amatriciana: pork belly, pecorino (sheep milk cheese), tomatoes, bell pepper
2) al ragu - minced meat (pork and veal), red wine, tomato sauce
3) alla carbonara - guanciale (pork cheek), eggs, pecorino/parmigiano
4) alla buttera - tomato sauce, olives, Italian sausage
5) ai fagioli - beans and pork belly in tomato sauce (vegetarian option available)
6) con crema di salmone e pistacchi - with salmon cream and toasted pistachios
7) con gamberi e crema di zucchine - with shrimp and zucchini cream
1) crema di peperone e ricotta - bell pepper and ricotta cream
2) alla sorrentina - tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil
3) alla norma - eggplant, aged ricotta, basil, tomato sauce
4) al pesto - basil, pine nuts, pecorino (sheep milk cheese), garlic
5) ai funghi - mushrooms, parsley, garlic (porcini mushrooms subject to seasonal availability)
6) al gorgonzola e noci - blue cheese and walnut sauce (nut-free version available on request)
7) alla crema di zucchine - zucchini and cheese cream
8) con crema di ceci e rucola - chickpea cream and wilted arugula
9) ricotta e noci - ricotta and walnut sauce
Tagliatelle di castagne (chestnut flour tagliatelle) with a choice of one of these accompaniments -
1) Radicchio, cipolle caramellate e formaggio - Red chicory, caramelised onion and cheese sauce
2) Pancetta, miele, rosmarino e pecorino - pork belly, honey, rosemary and pecorino
3) Funghi misti e nocciole tostate - Mixed mushrooms, toasted hazelnuts
To complete your experience, we kindly ask you to select 1 type of dessert that we will be assembling together!
1) Tiramisù classico: -Traditional recipe with pasteurized eggs, savoiardi, mascarpone, coffee, cocoa
2) Limonisù - lemon tiramisù with eggs, lemon, mascarpone (limoncello optional)
3) Tiramisù alle fragole - Strawberry tiramisù (available in late spring and summer)
4) Dolce Tricolore - layered chilled dessert with crushed amaretti aromatized with our homemade limoncello, topped with sweetened ricotta and seasonal fruit compote
5) Torta "Black Magic" - olive oil, dark chocolate and mascarpone layered cake. Tastes like a dream, between a cake and a mousse.
6) Fantasia di Caffe - chilled layered dessert containing crushed amaretti cookies, coffee and ricotta cream, topped with dark chocolate and olive oil sauce (eggless)
7) Bicchierino di Stelle - chilled, layered dessert of Pan di Stelle (chocolate hazelnut cookies), Nutella or dark chocolate, fresh cream, milk/coffee
8) Gioia di Chiaia - lemon and extra-virgin olive oil cake; tart, moist and dense!
9) Crostata di castagne e nocciole con crema alla ricotta - Chestnut flour and hazelnut tart base, topped with ricotta cream and baked!
10) Torta Caprese al limone - Almond flour lemon cake with or without white chocolate (your choice!)
11) Crostata o Crostatine con Ciliege -Ricotta and cherry tart, made as 1 whole or individual mini versions, depending on the group size
12) Mousse di Frutta stagionale con Amaretti e scaglie di cioccolate fondente- Seasonal fruit mousse served with crunchy amaretti cookies and dark chocolate pieces
Red Wine, White Wine, Guests can bring alcohol
The full address will be provided once the booking is confirmed