Eatwith is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our host and guest community. All Eatwith events comply with local health and safety guidelines, therefore a health pass with proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test must be presented to attend an event if required by the local Government regulations for indoor and outdoor dining.Learn more about the measures we’ve taken to ensure safety at Eatwith events.
4 to 12
7:30 PM (3 hours)
• Greek salad with fresh tomato, onion, cucumber and capers served with extra virgin olive oil and herbs
• Lentil salad with smoked paprika
• Fava (spilt peas) served with caramelized onions
• Giant broad beans with celery, onions from Zante, carrots, tomatoes, garlic and fresh parsley
• Rania’s savoury handmade pastries filled with wild greens or other pie depending on the season
• Spetsofai, rustic sausage stir fried with mixed peppers
• Sweet peas cooked with onion, garlic and carrots served in a parsley and dill sauce
• Pastitsada. Traditional veal casserole from the island of Corfu with a twist! This is a family recipe straight from Maria's grandmother. Veal stuffed with garlic and a secret selection of herbs and spices is carefully prepared and left to cook slowly in tomatoes, and wine . Served with pasta and grated ‘Kefalotyri’, a hard Greek cheese full of flavour.
• Sofrito. Another one of Maria’s family recipes from Corfu. This time, thin, melt-in-the mouth slices of veal in layers are served with potatoes, plenty of parsley and garlic in a white wine, lemon and vinegar sauce.
• Pasticcio. Delicious homemade béchamel mouse under a bed of minced beef and pasta layers baked in the oven. This dish overflows with the rich spices of minced meat and the warm notes of nutmeg in perfect harmony.
Apart from tsipouro, Ikarian wines, white or red, will be served from the beginning till the end of our meal.
Beer, Wine, Aperitif