Eatwith is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our host and guest community. All Eatwith events comply with local health and safety guidelines, therefore a health pass with proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test must be presented to attend an event if required by the local Government regulations for indoor and outdoor dining.Learn more about the measures we’ve taken to ensure safety at Eatwith events.
Cooking classes, French
8 to 20
5:00 PM (1 hour)
For the Base:
- 1 English Muffin (or choice of Bread)
For the Protein/ Substance:
- Ham/ Bacon/ Tomato/ Smoked Salmon/ etc.
For the Hollandaise:
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1.5 Tbs Acid (Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Vinegar, or any combination)
(Optional) Extras of Choice: Avocado, Balsamic Glaze, Basil, etc.
- Skillet (You can use a toaster or oven as an alternative)
- Double Broiler
- Large Heat-Safe Bowl
- 2 large Pots (you will need to poach the eggs in a seperate pot)
- Small bowls to transport eggs into water
- Ring Molds to cut out perfect circle in ham, if you are making a classic benedict
- You can toast your bread ahead of time
- Recommend separating the egg yolks in advance and put them in individual small bowls
The full address will be provided once the booking is confirmed