Eatwith is committed to caring for the health and well-being of our host and guest community.Learn more about the measures we’ve taken to ensure safety at Eatwith events.
Cooking classes, French
8 to 20
5:00 PM (1 hour)
For the Base:
- 1 English Muffin (or choice of Bread)
For the Protein/ Substance:
- Ham/ Bacon/ Tomato/ Smoked Salmon/ etc.
For the Hollandaise:
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1.5 Tbs Acid (Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, Vinegar, or any combination)
(Optional) Extras of Choice: Avocado, Balsamic Glaze, Basil, etc.
- Skillet (You can use a toaster or oven as an alternative)
- Double Broiler
- Large Heat-Safe Bowl
- 2 large Pots (you will need to poach the eggs in a seperate pot)
- Small bowls to transport eggs into water
- Ring Molds to cut out perfect circle in ham, if you are making a classic benedict
- You can toast your bread ahead of time
- Recommend separating the egg yolks in advance and put them in individual small bowls
The full address will be provided once the booking is confirmed