“Have a merrier Christmas with the dance of Mini Pavlova. Just like its namesake, the recipe is simple but delicate ” – Host Chloé
Named after the passionate ballerina, Mini Pavlova simply cannot resist dancing on your tongue until the very last bite. The sweet airy sweetness is just perfect for Christmas this year, emanating joy through a simple snack. This tiny version of Pavlova is perfectly bonded with the delicate shells of French Meringue.
It’s Chloé’s pleasure to share her special recipe, wishing you a very merry Christmas..
- 100gr egg white
- 100 gr sugar
- 100gr powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- Whisk the egg whites, when they are frothy add the sugar 4 times.
- Beat until you obtain a firm meringue.
- Stop the mixer and add the sifted powdered sugar delicately with a spatula.
- Put in a piping bag, then poach in the desired shape.
- Bake at 100 degrees for 1 hour, then let cool in the oven.
- Add toppings on top of the pavlova as desired